The Emotional Wellbeing Locality Forums connect Mental Health leads in Schools and other services working with children and young people in relation to mental health and emotional wellbeing.
There are opportunities to attend are termly meetings and get access to termly newsletters which provide the space to share good practice, identify support available locally and access quality assured Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Aims of Emotional Wellbeing Locality Forums
- Shared understandings across our workforce of mental health and how it affects our young people
- Raised awareness of good practice in key areas
- Knowledge of what support is available locally, and how to access it
- Closer working relationships across education settings and services that support improved practices
- Identification of patterns of need that can inform commissioning
How to get involved
For more information or to sign up to the Emotional Wellbeing Locality Forum mailing list contact email@example.com or call 0191 3077030.
For access to Newsletters, CPD slides and service updates from previous Emotional Wellbeing Locality Forum meetings click on the following link: Investing in Children