We are a team of professionals working in County Durham with experience and expertise across Public Health, Education, SEND and Education Psychology. As a team we have worked in collaboration and co-production to develop the Schools and Education Settings Health and Wellbeing Framework.
The team involved includes:
- Finchale Primary
- Durham Trinity School and Sports College
- Framwellgate Primary School
- Hartside Primary
- Greenfield School
- Durham County Council, Education Durham
- Durham County Council, SEND and Inclusion
- Durham County Council, Public Health
- Harrogate and Durham Foundation Trust (HDFT)
We would like to thank all partners for their contributions to the planning, development and roll out of the Health and Wellbeing Framework.