The Emotional Health and Resilience Team are made up of Emotional resilience nurses, practitioners, Child psychological wellbeing practitioners and trainee child psychological wellbeing practitioners.
What do the team offer?
- Individual support to children and young people
- Advice / support to schools and other professionals
- Advice/support to Parents about their child
- Group Sessions in school
- The team are also involved in the delivery of the Youth Awareness Mental Health Programme (YAM) – In Schools
How to access support?
To access support or for further advice you can contact the team on Monday – Friday between 9-11am on 03000 263532
To make a referral into the team contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note there is an exclusion criteria for referring. See below:
- Referrals requesting behaviour support for parents
- Referrals where Children & Young People (CYP) are already in receipt of therapeutic intervention
- Referrals that are moderate levels or above
- CYP and families that are in mental health crisis
- Referrals that clearly require specialist referral (Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), Eating disorder team)